As America’s first agricultural fraternity, Grange service to agriculture, communities and the nation is built upon democratic expression and organization.
- Anderson Valley Grange No. 669 895-2958 www.avgrange.org
- Fort Bragg Grange No. 672 964-3542 www.fbgrange.org
- Garcia Grange No. 676 882-3425 on Facebook
- Little Lake Grange No. 670 459-9716 on Facebook
- Redwood Valley Grange No. 382 485-8448 on Facebook
- Whitesboro Grange No. 766 937-4020 on Facebook
Farmers Guilds are the newest wave of farmers, ranchers, and sustainable food system advocates. With a passion for feeding their local communities, they unite to share skills, knowledge and a meal after a day in the field. Founded by farmers for farmers, they support all healthy food production by collectively striving toward the economic viability of agriculture as well as the social networks necessary to attract, cultivate and sustain a new generation ready to work the land.
- Inland Mendocino Farmers Guild
WHEN: 3rd Tuesdays, 7pm
WHERE: Little Lake Grange Hall
291 School St, Willits, CA
- Mendocino Coast Farmers Guild
WHEN: 3rd Wednesdays, 6pm
WHERE: Fortunate Farm